Tuesday 18 January 2022

Happy Endings...

 It was about 10pm and we were getting ready for bed as usual. We’d just finished up in the bathroom and Sam went and jumped into bed while I went to put on my face cream before joining him. Once we were both in bed we turned on the latest audiobook we’ve been listening to ‘Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban’ and lay listening to that. 

Sam usually sits up a bit while we listen and I rest my head against his shoulder. At this point, my hand will typically start having a wonder but before things could go too far Sam stopped me and said, “Before we go to sleep can I give you a message”? I’m never one to say no to a massage so I said “of course” and we switched off our audiobook.

Sam went and grabbed the coconut oil and I took off my t-shirt so I was just in a pair of knickers, I tied my hair up so it wouldn't get in the way and lay down on my front. He warmed the coconut oil in his hands before starting to work for his hands over my neck and back, massaging out all the knots and making me more and more relaxed. 

He then moved further down the bed and started massaging my feet, which I can never handle for too long because it tickles so much! So he quickly moved on to my calves working his way up my legs. I started getting excited once he reached my thighs; it always turns me on when he massages my thighs.

With each touch he was making his way further and further towards my pussy, each touch getting me more excited and my breathing heavier and faster. His fingertips started brushing the lips of my pussy through my knickers and I knew he knew how much he was turning me on because I was finding it difficult to keep still.

 He then quickly pulled my knickers to the side and started stroking up and down my pussy and massaging my clit with his thumb. Stopping, he pushed two fingers inside me, which wasn’t difficult considering how wet I was by this point, pulled them back out, spanked my ass, and pulled my knickers off.

 He told me to turn over on to my back, which I did, eagerly and he climbed on top of me, giving me an eyeful of his cock bulging in his boxers whilst doing so, which only turned me on more. He then kissed me, almost aggressively, our tongues intertwining and our hands everywhere. 

He suddenly pulled away, leaving me breathless, and continued his kisses down my body first kissing my jaw, then my neck and carrying on to my nipples which he lightly kissed in turn, causing my body to jerk involuntarily. 

He quickly made his way across my stomach stopping just before he reached my pussy. By this point he was face to face with my pussy and in my head I was begging him to go down on me, instead he took his time, teasing me, blowing over my clit, planting gentle kissing along my lips, by this point I was exploding, just not in the way I wanted! He then placed his mouth over my clit and started sucking whilst simultaneously placing two fingers inside me, quickly finding my G-Spot. I was finished within minutes, my pussy contracting around his fingers and my whole body shaking from the release.

After a few minutes had passed, we were lying entangled in each other and I was lazily stroking his hair, he told me to turn over and lie on my front again, I was more than happy to do anything he told me to. He grabbed the coconut oil and squirted some into his hands and rubbed it all over my ass and began massaging. He had been generous with the oil so it was very slippery! He started lightly brushing over my asshole with his thumbs. 

By this point I was dripping. Taking one of his thumbs he then tested me out by gently pushing it against my asshole, seeing how easily he could enter me. It didn't take much considering how much oil there was and how relaxed I was from my massage, oh and the massive orgasm I had just had! He continued to massage my asshole circling it with his thumbs and pushing them in and out of me repeatedly. 

Once he had had his fill of playing with my asshole he stood up, took his boxers off, which were covered in pre cum and climbed over me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up so I was on all fours, my ass sticking up in the air. It goes without saying he was rock solid by this point and wasted no time in sliding his cock up and down my wet pussy several times. He roughly pushed himself into me and started thrusting in and out, while I reached down to start playing with my clit. 

He kept having to take short breaks, I think because he was already close to coming but didn’t want the fun to end so soon. During one of the breaks he pulled himself all the way out of me and pushed the tip of his cock against my asshole and said “I won’t go inside but can I just tease it” I replied saying “yeah, but be gentle”. He held his cock and just taking the tip he rubbed it around my asshole and softly pushed it against me, he did this a few times, slowly rubbing his cock against my tight asshole until I surprised him by pushing myself back onto him taking the head of his cock inside me, stretching me open. He started breathing heavily saying “OMG” over and over. 

I told him “You can keep going it feels good, but not too deep” I moved my hand back down to play with my clit again and he tentatively started moving his cock in further, I responded by moaning which I think made him more confident and he started thrusting his cock in and out of my asshole whilst whispering in my ear “does it feel good when I fuck your asshole?” I couldn’t even talk at this point I was so turned on and I knew I was close to coming. 

He kept going, picking up his pace, my pussy getting tighter and tighter and I managed to get out the words “I’m coming” as my already tight asshole started contracting around his cock. He kept thrusting into me going even deeper and I knew from his breathing he was also coming, shooting his hot cum deep inside my asshole. Once we had both finished coming we were sweaty and breathing heavily he was lying on top of me, still inside me. 

Once we had semi recovered he got up gently whilst also pulling himself out of me, which was a lot more comfortable! He rolled over onto his back and I joined him. We lay there next to each other basking in that after sex feeling while his cum slowly dripped out of my asshole. [ PART THREE ]

No comments:

Post a Comment